Double Tilt Out Trash Bin
Product number: H1607N-BBB-20892
- Solid Hardwood Construction
- Double Tilt-Out Trash Space for 36 qt or 50 qt Trash Bins
- Top Storage Space with Backsplash
- Available with or without Top Drawers
- Solid Wood Pull Hardware
- Ornate Details in Base
- Available Unfinished
- Small: 35 1/2 W x 12 3/4 D x 31 3/4 H (Holds Two 36 qt Trash Bins) - Shown
- Small w/Drawers: 35 1/2 W x 12 3/4 D x 38 3/4 H (Holds Two 36 qt Trash Bins)
- Large: 37½ W x 15 D x 34 H (Holds Two 50 qt Trash Bins)
- Large w/Drawers: 37½ W x 15 D x 42 1/2 H (Holds Two 50 qt Trash Bins)
Looking like a dry sink, the Double Tilt Out Trash Bin combines the convenience of easy access, easy-to-conceal trash bins with the great looks and long life of solid hardwood construction.
Pull the handles, and the doors tilt open. And two 36-quart wastebaskets — one beside each door — appear. So disposing of your trash, and removing the wastebaskets or the trash bags inside the bins, couldn’t be easier. Plus, the top of the unit is ideal for storing small items. Also, an optional version comes with two drawers above the tilt-out doors.
Amish cabinetmakers handcraft each Double Tilt Out Trash Bin. And they use skills handed down from their ancestors. Plus, the Amish men use quality hardwoods like oak, maple and hickory. As a result, the Double Tilt Out Trash Bin is very sturdy. In fact, we built it so strong, it can last for decades to come. You can order the unit as shown or unfinished. Plus, we can customize the tilt-out trash bin to your specifications.
For a quote, and to specify your customization wishes, click on the “Custom Options” link. Then, select the hardware and wood specie/finish you desire from the extensive selection. And make sure you complete the “Request Your Quote” field. Because it’s the best place to tell us your other custom preferences. And if you’re relatively close to Shipshewana, Indiana, visit our store to explore our wide assortment of quality, Amish-built, solid hardwood furniture for yourself.