Product number: R1607E-BBN-21614
- Solid Hardwood Construction
- Shown in Quarter-Sawn White Oak with Michael’s Cherry Stain
- Decorative Corbels and Reverse Panels
- 28-Inch Fireplace Insert with Infrared Heat
- Optional Component Shelf Opening
- Optional Component Shelf Opening with/without Flip-Down Door
- Optional Swing-Out Sides for Storing DVDs/CDs
- Optional TV Lift Available on 33-Inch Wall Units
- Optional Hearth Drawers
- Available Unfinished
- Wall Unit: 23 Inch Insert - 41 1/4 W x 18 1/2 D x 40 H
- Wall Unit: 33 Inch Insert - 58 1/2 W x 22 1/2 D x 48 H
- Corner Unit: 23 Inch Insert - 49 W x 26 1/2 D x 40 H
- Corner Unit: 33 Inch Insert - 62 W x 32 D x 48 H
With its intricate details, Amish craftsmanship and exciting options, the Felix Fireplace is designed to greatly enhance the warmth, appeal and entertainment features of your living room or den.
The first thing that grabs your attention is the craftsmanship. Just look at the decorative corbels, gracious reverse panels and meticulously carved wooden columns. Amish artisans painstakingly hand-craft each Felix Fireplace. And they use solid hardwoods like maple, cherry, hickory and oak. So the unit is very sturdy. And you can expect it to add warmth, comfort and fun to your family for generations to come. (The fireplace shown is quarter-sawn white oak with Michael’s Cherry Stain.)
We placed a 28-inch fireplace insert with infrared heat behind the solid glass front. And the insert features three quartz tubes and a blower. Plus six flame settings, multi-color flame technology and a timer. Also, the insert heats 1,000 sq. ft. In addition, you get a full-functioning remote control. Plus a 1-year warranty through the manufacturer.
You can choose several options to enhance your enjoyment. For example, you can add a TV Lift (33-inch wall units only). The lift raises the rear-mounted TV at the touch of a button. Also, you can install a component shelf with a flip-down door above the fireplace. In addition, optional swing-out sides provide great storage for your DVDs, CDs and the like. What’s more, you can add two hearth drawers. And in lieu of this wall unit, you can request the Felix Corner Fireplace. Available as shown or unfinished, the Felix Fireplace is fully customizable.
For a quote, click on the “Custom Options” link, and select the wood specie/finish, plus your choices regarding a mantle lift for a plasma TV and a DVD component space. Then, complete the “Request Your Quote” field, where you can tell us your other custom ideas. And if you’re relatively close to Shipshewana, Indiana, visit our store to explore our wide assortment of quality, Amish-built, solid hardwood furniture for yourself.