West Lake Fireplace
Product number: R1607E-BBN-18383
- Solid Hardwood Construction
- Rope Trim Molding
- Shown in Oak with Medium Walnut Stain
- Paneled Front and Sides
- Optional TV Lift (33-inch wall unit only)
- Shown With Dimplex Flame Insert
- Full-Functioning Remote Control
- Patented 3D Electric Flame Technology
- 2 Year Limited In-Home Warranty Though the Manfacturer
- 120 V, 12 amp, 1,500 watt = 4,600 BTUs
- Optional DVD/TV Component Shelf Opening with/without Flip-Down Door
- Available Unfinished
- Wall Unit: 23 Inch Insert - 43 W x 18 1/2 D x 40 H
- Wall Unit: 33 Inch Insert - 61 W x 22 1/2 D x 47 3/4 H
- Corner Unit: 23 Inch Insert - 50 W x 26 1/2 D x 40 H
- Corner Unit: 33 Inch Insert - 62 W x 32 D x 47 3/4 H
Big, bold and beautiful, the West Lake Fireplace will beef up your living room or den with its impressive solid hardwood cabinetwork and rich, genuine hardwood. Notice its reverse panels and intricate rope molding.
We equipped the West Lake Fireplace with the patented Dimplex 3D electric flame technology. And the unit produces a realistic flame effect. Also, it can heat an area up to 400 sq. ft. You’ll also get a full-function remote and a 2-year limited in-home warranty through the manufacturer.
What’s more, you can add several options to make the fireplace deliver even more good times. For example, we can install a TV/DVD component shelf above the fireplace. Plus a flip-down door over the component shelf opening. Also, you’ll love the TV Lift. With it, you can raise the TV from behind the fireplace at the touch of a button (33-inch wall units only). Hearth drawers are also optional. What’s more, the fireplace is available as a corner unit.
Skilled Amish cabinetmakers painstakingly handcraft each West Lake Fireplace. And they use solid Midwestern hardwoods. Like maple, cherry, hickory or oak (shown with Medium Walnut Stain). So the fireplace is very sturdy. And it should add warmth, comfort and security to your family for generations to come. Also, you can order the fireplace as shown or unfinished. And we can customize it to your specs.
For a quote, click on the “Custom Options” link. Then, select your preferences regarding wood specie/finish, flame insert and the DVD/TV component opening. Also, complete the “Request Your Quote” field. Because this is the best place to tell us your other custom ideas. And if you’re relatively close to Shipshewana, Indiana, visit our store to explore our wide assortment of quality, Amish-built, solid hardwood furniture for yourself.