Comments Off on Real Wood Furniture
Real Wood Furniture
The beauty and durability of real wood furniture make it a worthy investment. This type of furniture requires minimal upkeep. But it is still wise to keep a few things in mind when caring for wood furniture:
- Keep your furnishing from exposure to chemicals
- When dusting, follow the wood grain
- Keep temperature levels at 65-75 Degrees
- Keep humidity levels at 35-45%
- Take care when transporting your furnishing
A variety of stain, dye and paint options is usually available with each furnishing. So be sure to inquire. Also, the proper knowledge and selection of stains and dyes can have a great influence on the overall look of a particular piece. Even subtle variations in dye colors can bring out the rich quality of a certain wood type.
As you grow in your knowledge of real wood furniture, you will find a furnishing that suits your needs and style.